> Six Special Characteristics of the LFJ
Six Special Characteristics of the LFJ
- A classical music festival held each year with a novel theme offering a strikingly original perspective.
- Features a program of more than 300 concerts and more than 2,000 performing artists.
- Each concert is 45 minutes, with a slate of concerts to enjoy from morning until night.
- Tickets to top-rate performances start at the affordable price of 1,500 yen. Many free events are also held.
- Concerts are accessible to everyone, including infants and children and people unaccustomed to classical music.
- Offers all the features of a festivallistening to music, fun experiences, learning new things, foods and beverages, and shopping.